St Arnaud Range National Park features mainly steep, forested terrain and is an ideal place to experience what the forests of Central Victoria were like before the gold rushes. The rocky ridge tops in the park offer fine views for bushwalkers and four-wheel-drive tourers, and there are ample opportunities for hiking in the steep and rugged terrain. The Upper Teddington Reservoir is a peaceful place for picnics and camping.
Things to do
- The banks of the Upper Teddington Reservoir are a pleasant venue for camping and picnics
- The rocky ridge tops in the park offer fine views for bushwalkers and four-wheel-drive tourers
- There are ample opportunities for hiking in the steep and rugged terrain
- The Teddington Reservoirs are popular fishing sites, brown trout and redfin commonly being caught
- Recreational fossicking is allowed in some areas of the park. Fossickers must hold a current Miner's Right. Please do not drive off road, and fill any holes created by fossicking
Before you go
Conditions can change in parks for many reasons. For the latest information on changes to local conditions, please visit the relevant park page on the Parks Victoria website.
Be bushfire ready in the great outdoors. Refer to the Bushfire Safety section on the Parks Victoria website for tips on how to stay safe.
Stuart Mill, VIC, 3478
Located 15.2K from Moyreisk
Acova Sticky Beaks Craft Co-Operative showcases the creative talents of the local crafts community. Situated at 127 High Street, Avoca and open seven days a week.
Call in and see the fantastic array of crafts available, ranging from soft toys, handmade bags, knitted goods and homemade jams right through to hand-made timber furniture.
127 High Street
Avoca, VIC, 3467
Located 21.6K from Moyreisk